The Worship Standing Leadership Group will meet this Sunday, March 18 in Michael’s office following worship. All interested are invited to join us!
We are having many conversations about various aspects of our worship. We don’t know if we’ll be able to cover all the items below this week but we’ll be sure to have a lively conversation!
1) Updates on process for possible changes to the sanctuary
Guidance from the Elders on the process
Our next steps
Gathering images and projections of how things could look with the back pew removed
Getting a price on the removal of the back row of pews
Gathering images and projections of how we might change the chancel area
Getting info from Janice Smith ~ is the temporary removal of the rail around the chancel possible?
2) Update on obtaining a new sound system
3) Update on the need for additional ushers and head ushers
4) Update on early Lenten worship
5) Plans for Holy Week and Easter
6) Initial conversation about our schedule on Sunday mornings.
If you have any questions or concerns about these items, the Worship SLG looks forward to your input.
Wanda, Worship SLG Leader