Join the Choir this Spring! Did you know there are many proven, well-documented benefits to singing in a choir? Here are a few to ponder:
1. Strengthens feelings of togetherness
2. Regulates one’s heart rate
3. Reduces stress levels & symptoms of depression
4. Improves symptoms of Parkinson’s & lung disease
5. Improves feeling of social well-being & happiness
6. Increases life expectancy
7. Aids in the relief of pain
8. Helps to sustain a healthy immune system
9. Is just plain FUN!!
ALL voices are invited to join our Adult Choir, and gather together 3 times per month, on the average, to rehearse (Thursdays from 7-8:30 p.m.) and provide beautiful, enriching music to enhance our weekly worship services, as well as special Holy Day services throughout the year. If you love to sing, have a good ear, and time and energy to commit to anywhere from 1 to 3 services per month, we’d love to have you join us! No prior choral experience or music reading necessary to participate! Please see Holly after worship or send an email to her at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
“When you sing, you pray twice.” (Att. to St. Augustine)
“Sing for your life! It will feed your soul!” (Bobby McFerrin)