As of 02.23: “missionaries” will be: Annemarie T, Beth W., Colleen O., Daniel W., Dorothy and Samantha J., Jackson T., Marco and Wilma P. and Michael
Watch for news on some fundraising this group will be doing for their trip…
Hey all parents and adults who are interested in going to Nicaragua!
1) Please download the application form
and mail to the church office or bring with you to church this Sunday, with a deposit of $360. Deposits are due by Sunday, February 12
and are required by CEPAD. Make checks out to Old First Reformed Church
in the memo line.
2) If you need to renew your passport, go to this Web site
, which will direct you to places where you can do this. PLEASE check passports NOW and provide a copy with the enclosed application.
Application: (Google “US Passport Application”–can be done online, then print out and take to above location, with photo, etc.)
3) Adults do not have to provide parental info;-) although it would be a good idea to complete the first page, with health insurance, allergies, etc.
4) Parents, DO NOT sign last page yet. We hope to have the form notarized s a group after church on Sun., Feb 12
5) Georgi is looking into flights currently. The price through Miami keeps fluctuating by about $200, but we’ll do our best to get the best price. Current dates are Monday, June 25th (early flight) to July 4th (early, too)
6) PLEASE contact your health care provider NOW to determine what immunizations you or your child should receive before the trip. Penn’s Travel Medicine is also a good resource.
7) Encourage your youth to coordinate with one another on fund raising ideas. A car wash was suggested by Samantha.