The city of Philadelphia has declined over the last half century as a major manufacturing hub to one of the poorest cities in the United States. Join us on May 19th, from 8:30 am to 8 pm as we share Philadelphia-based solutions to the deep poverty issue affecting our city. All of Philadelphia’s leaders have been invited to join us to learn more about the multiple causes of poverty and their tragic consequences. The Summit is being held at The Community College of Philadelphia, 1700 Spring Garden St. To RSVP, click here.
- a) Racial justice through unions
- b)Early childhood interventions
- c)Philly minimum living wage
- d)Public Banks
- e)Using city assets to reduce poverty and increase black wealth
- f)Faith institutions building black wealth
Old First POWER Leadership