Sunday kickoffs the first of four brunch events of summer fun in Old City. The first brunch kickoff will be in Franklin Square Park (Race & 6th) after the worship service. The afternoon will be spent playing games, enjoying the gorgeous sunshine, and engaging with friends outside our normal church routine.
The brunch series will continue every fourth Sunday of the month ending in September. As the first one is at Franklin Square Park, we hope to use various venues to create a diverse environment that appeals to everyone. If you plan on attending here are few things to note:
- Bring a blanket to sit on or a chair
- Bottled water will be provided but limited
- Bring a sack lunch or snack
- Games will be provided like cards, baseballs, frisbees, etc
- And Sunscreen is important
We hope you’ll stick around after worship on Sunday and join us. If you have any questions, please email John or call the church office. Also see our Facebook link.